Test item 测试名称: 交直流电动车充电桩系统 Electric vehicle conductive charging system
Test info 测试内容：
AC electric vehicle charging station：
· EN 61851-1:2011 Electric vehicle conductive charging system Part 1: General requirements
This part of IEC 61851 applies to on-board and off-board equipment for charging electric road vehicles at standard a.c. supply voltages (as per IEC 60038) up to 1 000 V and at d.c. voltages up to 1 500 V, and for providing electrical power for any additional services on the vehicle if required when connected to the supply network. Electric road vehicles (EV) implies all road vehicles, including plug in hybrid road vehicles (PHEV), that derive all or part of their energy from on-boardbatteries. The aspects covered include characteristics and operating conditions of the supply device and the connection to the vehicle; operators and thirdparty electrical safety, and the characteristics to be complied with by thevehicle with respect to the a.c./d.c. EVSE, only when the EV is earthed.
· EN 61851-22:2002 Electric vehicle conductive charging system Part 22: AC electric vehicle charging station
This part of IEC 61851, together with part 1, gives the requirements for a.c. electric vehicle charging stations for conductive connection to an electricvehicle, with a.c. supply voltages according to IEC 60038 up to 690 V.
DC electric vehicle charging station:
· EN 61851-1 Electric vehicle conductive charging system Part 1: General requirements
· EN 61851-21 Electric vehicle conductive charging system - Part 21: Electric vehicle requirements for conductive connection to an a.c./d.c. supply
This part of IEC 61851 together with part 1 gives the electric vehicle requirements for conductive connection to an a.c. or d.c. supply, for a.c. voltages according to IEC 60038 up to 690 V and for d.c. voltages up to 1 000 V, when the electric vehicle is connected to the supply network.
· EN 61851-22
· EN 61851-23 Electric vehicles conductive changing system - Part 23: D.C. Electric vehicle charging station
· EN 61439 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies
· EN 62196 Plugs, socket-outlets, vehicle couplers and vehicle inlets. Conductive charging of electric vehicles. Charging of electric vehicles up to 250 A a.c. and 400 A d.c.
Sample size 送样规格: on request
Lead time 测试周期: 常规 Regular 6 month working days
Sample for reference 参考图片:
Sample Report 报告样本：